Congrats..
First up... congrats to my 2 dear friends Mun Keong and Suet Beng. Hahaha.. Anyone out there wanna prevent me from being the best man? =)
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
I remember I was tokking to a fren a long time ago on IRC and I asked him what I should do about something. He said, "Well, why don't you give her a ring?". I was like "Huh? Give her a ring for what???". He then explained what he meant was to give her a call.
Funny.. whether it's a phone call or a proposal, we can still use the same line to tell our story.
- "I gave her a ring and she was engaged."
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
I once asked one of my youths in church what she did at school one day. She told me they had a prize giving ceremony she was given a prize in school.
Being teasingly sarcastic as I usually am, I asked, "Wah, you oso can win prize mehhh.. wat competition la u join?"
She innocently replied, "You don't look down on me ok.. I won the most best grammar award in an english competition."
YEA RITE. I wonder how she did it. Her competitors must've had the most worst grammar in school.
WillZ
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
I remember I was tokking to a fren a long time ago on IRC and I asked him what I should do about something. He said, "Well, why don't you give her a ring?". I was like "Huh? Give her a ring for what???". He then explained what he meant was to give her a call.
Funny.. whether it's a phone call or a proposal, we can still use the same line to tell our story.
- "I gave her a ring and she was engaged."
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
I once asked one of my youths in church what she did at school one day. She told me they had a prize giving ceremony she was given a prize in school.
Being teasingly sarcastic as I usually am, I asked, "Wah, you oso can win prize mehhh.. wat competition la u join?"
She innocently replied, "You don't look down on me ok.. I won the most best grammar award in an english competition."
YEA RITE. I wonder how she did it. Her competitors must've had the most worst grammar in school.
WillZ
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home