Tough times ahead...
I can foresee a very rough patch ahead for me... things are not going to be easy. Sometimes the situation around us forces us to do the things we don't want to do. As they say, "desperate times calls for desperate measures". It aches me but I think whatever I'm going to do is for my own good. Sorry ppl but I hope you all understand ok? Don't feel sad for me, bcos I don't want self pity. All I am asking is for y'all to be with me thru this time.. all of you who think of me as a fren wouldn't object.. really.. even tho wat I'm gonna do is unthinkable. Some might even find that it's gonna stumble them and cause them to rethink their impression of me. Don't be shocked...
...I have made the decision and there's no thinking twice.
~ I will NOT be online from Thursday night onwards till Friday nite.
~ I will REMOVE the tagboard from my blog.
~ I will DISABLE the comment function on my blog.
~ I will NOT read emails from Singapore addresses.
~ I will NOT read dodgy SMSes from +65 numbers.
~ I will NOT answer calls that say "Private Number Calling" or have a +65 attached to it.
~ I will NOT use ICQ or MSN.
~ I do NOT wanna see MSN nicks like
"congrats taufik! YAY! <glacklich@hotmail.com>" or
":( WHY SLY WIN?? <fang1806@hotmail.com>".
DON'T TELL ME OR ANYONE IN MELBOURNE ABOUT THE SG IDOL RESULTS! I WILL HUNT YOU DOWN AND KILL YOU. AND I MEAN IT. I HAVE A KATHMANDU PEN-KNIFE AND I AM NOT AFRAID TO USE IT.
I think you ppl know wat I'm tokking about now. No turnin back. Things we do to keep our excitement going. Hey man, it's one of the few things dat gives me something to look forward to in my simple life. And I'm making sure nobody kills my pilot flame. I'm dead serious. I'm Willie - the RESOLUTE PROTECTOR.
For the rest of you, you know who you are... remember to keep your Thursday and Friday day/night free... even if it means the few of us won't hang out with the bigger group.. I believe this is our calling... we need to stick together...
WillZ
...I have made the decision and there's no thinking twice.
~ I will NOT be online from Thursday night onwards till Friday nite.
~ I will REMOVE the tagboard from my blog.
~ I will DISABLE the comment function on my blog.
~ I will NOT read emails from Singapore addresses.
~ I will NOT read dodgy SMSes from +65 numbers.
~ I will NOT answer calls that say "Private Number Calling" or have a +65 attached to it.
~ I will NOT use ICQ or MSN.
~ I do NOT wanna see MSN nicks like
"congrats taufik! YAY! <glacklich@hotmail.com>" or
":( WHY SLY WIN?? <fang1806@hotmail.com>".
DON'T TELL ME OR ANYONE IN MELBOURNE ABOUT THE SG IDOL RESULTS! I WILL HUNT YOU DOWN AND KILL YOU. AND I MEAN IT. I HAVE A KATHMANDU PEN-KNIFE AND I AM NOT AFRAID TO USE IT.
I think you ppl know wat I'm tokking about now. No turnin back. Things we do to keep our excitement going. Hey man, it's one of the few things dat gives me something to look forward to in my simple life. And I'm making sure nobody kills my pilot flame. I'm dead serious. I'm Willie - the RESOLUTE PROTECTOR.
For the rest of you, you know who you are... remember to keep your Thursday and Friday day/night free... even if it means the few of us won't hang out with the bigger group.. I believe this is our calling... we need to stick together...
WillZ
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home