<body>

MealZ on WillZ

food for thought : haf sum wholesome home-cooked mealz...

Tuesday, November 16, 2004

The Melbourne Times...

Does anyone have copies of this free publication delivered to your home? Do y'all read it at all? You don't? I don't either! Hahaha... but here's why I want it.

In The Melbourne Times there's actually a McD's coupon for you to get a burger free when you purchase one. So that's like two burgers at the price of 3.25! Although the burgers are better at Hungry Jack's, McD's @ Clifton Hill is just about the only fast food outlet I can find around my work area. They actually have copies of the Melb Times at McD's and that was where I actually got the coupons.. haha.. ya.. I cut them out when I eat there! BUT today I went in ar.. there were a stack of the mag there.. but ALL THE COUPONS WERE CUT OUT ALREADY! The McD's mgmt must've found out about it so they took the trouble to snipsnip so that customers like myself won't keepkeep. WHERE CAN LIKE THAT RITE?

Anyway, I've written to The Melbourne Times to find out if I can pickup copies of the publication from somewhere. BTW, 422 Cardiganers... is this mag delivered to our mailboxes? It's supposed to! If you see this mag lying around in our mail area lemme know!

I don't care if you've seen Super Sized Me. AUD 3.25 for a meal once a week is a bargain. I bring my own healthy sky water there if you're adamant that I'm killing myself with Quarter Pounders, McChickens and Big Macs. Oh, and I don't get Filet O Fishes cos they cost only 2.95, better to get a free burger of the same value right?

Since I'm on this topic - if you have any coupons you don't use that offer such discounts for KFC, McD's, HJ's, Red Rooster, Pizza Hut or just about any other restaurant, PASS THEM TO ME. If I have extras I'll pass them to David Chang. We're both suckers for such discounts. I guess you gotta b earning your own money (or on the dole) to pay for rent/bills to understand our plight. And if you think ppl like us are tight-arses, tag me your name and I'll make sure you aren't invited for dinners at my place. =D


WillZ

3 Comments:

  • At 3:13 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    you're looking for McD's coupons for clifton hill?? i've got a whole stack of melbourne times at home! I can cut them out and pass them to you next ocf if you want. I've also seen them on shop-a-dockets before. - andrew gan

     
  • At 3:27 AM, Blogger WillZ said…

    Thanks buddy! They last only like a week or so only.. but I think they dun really check when u give them the coupon anyway. Get me all the Melbourne Times u have... or is there a place i can pick up? regularly? =)

     
  • At 12:17 AM, Blogger teng said…

    my goodness... my apartment has STACKS of it. They used to put them in our mailboxes but I dont think anyone actually reads them. Recently they just put them on the steps if anyone wants a copy.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home