<body>

MealZ on WillZ

food for thought : haf sum wholesome home-cooked mealz...

Tuesday, November 09, 2004

Transported...

Here I am, sitting in school.. just had one of the best experience of the day. Yea, it was better than using the buy 1 free 1 McD's voucher for lunch.

Was browsing thru http://www.penangpage.com and http://www.raafschoolpenang.com and I was transported back thru time and space. I sat there looking at the photos and for a brief moment, I felt like I was at home. Read the post below later.

Once again I'm amazed.. amazed that I'm in Australia, working amongst Australians in a Primary School. I'm amazed I have great friends who visit my blog. I'm amazed I have people who make my stay in Australia feel so real. I'm amazed.. a small chinese boy studying in a small place like Penang is now 25 years old and is interacting with Australians, trusting in God as he takes the risk to live an amazing life. I'm amazed I'll be back home in 1 1/2 months time and will get to see what I see in the pics in person. I thank God I'm alive. I thank God I'm in Australia for such a time as this. I have a destiny I know I will fulfill. Be it in Australia or back home.. I wanna live a life that's REAL!


WillZ

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home