<body>

MealZ on WillZ

food for thought : haf sum wholesome home-cooked mealz...

Monday, November 15, 2004

Pum ba pum pum...

Had one of the best experiences ever this weekend - playing for the Bill Hybels leadership conference at CCK (formerly known as WCF).

Nathan (CCHB drummer) and I were recruited to join the team for the whole of Saturday and it was just out of the world.. what an opportunity and a privilege to play with one of the best band setups in my life.

Being able to groove with one of the best drummers I've ever played with is just PUMPING man... keeping us going were songs like Agnus Dei, For All You've Done, Lord Reign In Me, Friend of God, Lord You Are Good, Lord I Lift Your Name on High, Here I Am To Worship, Open the Eyes of My Heart...

...and how often have you felt SIX sub-woofers underneath your feet? Every kick on dat bass drum ROCKED. Haha.. every instrument on stage could be heard so clearly, distinct parts.. oh my..

Thank you Adrian Murley for giving me a chance of my lifetime (so far!).

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Sheep stealing anyone?

One of the best quotes I've heard regarding the moving of ppl from one church to another.. some call these ppl converts, some call these ppl religious traitors.. but I guess "the sheep will go to where the grass is growing!"


WillZ

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home