Only He dares...
There are things in our hearts that we don't tell people. We choose not to tell people, cos they do not dare to share that burden with you. What you have is scary, it's time consuming, it's emotionally sapping and it's the type that produces the "i thought we have gone over this before, why are you still like that?" responses.
My prayer is that I will come to an understanding and quiet confidence that my best Friend dares to share, dares to care, dares to love.. to love one that is undeniably ugly and unlovable.
1 John 4:18..
drive out the hurt and fear in me Lord.. love me with Your perfect love..
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
(Verse 1)
Broken heart, wounded soul
Walking down the dark and lonely street
Seems to you, no one cares
No one dares to share the cries of your heart
But there’s a truth that I know
You’ve got to open up your heart
And let God show you
(Chorus 1)
Perfect love is here
Do not fear
Jesus is with you
It is true
(Verse 2)
Looking back at the time
In my life when there’s no light to shine
You took my hand, helped me stand
Placed my life into Your perfect plan
There’s a truth, now I know
I’ve got to open up my heart
And let You show me
(Chorus 2)
Perfect love is here
There’s no fear
Jesus is with me
I am free
(Bridge)
Lord my emptiness is gone
I see Your light, I’m running to Your open arms
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
This Your song Lord...
WillZ
My prayer is that I will come to an understanding and quiet confidence that my best Friend dares to share, dares to care, dares to love.. to love one that is undeniably ugly and unlovable.
1 John 4:18..
drive out the hurt and fear in me Lord.. love me with Your perfect love..
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
(Verse 1)
Broken heart, wounded soul
Walking down the dark and lonely street
Seems to you, no one cares
No one dares to share the cries of your heart
But there’s a truth that I know
You’ve got to open up your heart
And let God show you
(Chorus 1)
Perfect love is here
Do not fear
Jesus is with you
It is true
(Verse 2)
Looking back at the time
In my life when there’s no light to shine
You took my hand, helped me stand
Placed my life into Your perfect plan
There’s a truth, now I know
I’ve got to open up my heart
And let You show me
(Chorus 2)
Perfect love is here
There’s no fear
Jesus is with me
I am free
(Bridge)
Lord my emptiness is gone
I see Your light, I’m running to Your open arms
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
This Your song Lord...
WillZ
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home