I will come and bow down...
This is just so apt..
So when the world laughs at me
And says I'm just a fool
I will bow my knee
And worship only You
The fields and lilies echo in reply..
It takes a little time sometimes
To get your feet back on the ground
It takes a little time sometimes
To get the titanic turned back around
I've never found it a difficult decision to make.. to go back home after going my own way - to return to the Father waiting at the doorstep, with His hand over His eyes looking toward the faraway land, willing to search for his one lost son and leaving the 99 behind.
I believe God wants and allows us to run out of resources, to exhaust every human bit we have and to realise we need Him. This point of exhaustion doesn't necessarily mean the point of which we become weak. We could very well be full of strength in our hearts and come to realise we need Him from the very start. The Bible talks about men of God who turned to Him at breakpoint.. and others that sought Him first in everything. All that matters at the end of the day is that we return home. To our Saviour, Daddy, King.
I will bow my knee, and worship only You.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
WWW
Pray as if everything depended on God, and work as if everything depended upon man.
~ ...faith without works is dead... - James 2:26
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
I hereby once again declare my admiration for cgp Tommy Emmanuel.
WillZ
So when the world laughs at me
And says I'm just a fool
I will bow my knee
And worship only You
The fields and lilies echo in reply..
It takes a little time sometimes
To get your feet back on the ground
It takes a little time sometimes
To get the titanic turned back around
I've never found it a difficult decision to make.. to go back home after going my own way - to return to the Father waiting at the doorstep, with His hand over His eyes looking toward the faraway land, willing to search for his one lost son and leaving the 99 behind.
I believe God wants and allows us to run out of resources, to exhaust every human bit we have and to realise we need Him. This point of exhaustion doesn't necessarily mean the point of which we become weak. We could very well be full of strength in our hearts and come to realise we need Him from the very start. The Bible talks about men of God who turned to Him at breakpoint.. and others that sought Him first in everything. All that matters at the end of the day is that we return home. To our Saviour, Daddy, King.
I will bow my knee, and worship only You.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
WWW
Pray as if everything depended on God, and work as if everything depended upon man.
~ ...faith without works is dead... - James 2:26
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
I hereby once again declare my admiration for cgp Tommy Emmanuel.
WillZ
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home