65 Roses...
...is a term used to help little kids who can't pronounce 'Cystic Fibrosis'.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Q: What the toad order when he went to McDs?
A: French flies and a diet croak.
Q: What did the tie say to the hat?
A: You go on ahead, I'll hang around for a while.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Whoever told me not to trust ppl,
Whoever you are, you are right.
Whoever told me that I will not disappoint ppl,
Whoever you are, you are wrong.
WillZ
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Q: What the toad order when he went to McDs?
A: French flies and a diet croak.
Q: What did the tie say to the hat?
A: You go on ahead, I'll hang around for a while.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Whoever told me not to trust ppl,
Whoever you are, you are right.
Whoever told me that I will not disappoint ppl,
Whoever you are, you are wrong.
WillZ
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home