<body>

MealZ on WillZ

food for thought : haf sum wholesome home-cooked mealz...

Tuesday, January 11, 2005

KUL - PEN

But words are not enough...

Had a splendid trip to KL. The journey back was good too. 10 passengers in the bus. 2 seats to a person.

5 days packed with meeting with ppl. Going out with those I only see once a year. It's just wonderful to hear and know that they are doing great. Was also very good to meet up with a fren's boyfren and getting to know him. I think it just feels good when your girl frens finds someone dat really takes good care of them n is REALLY nice. I owe him one for taking me anywhere I wanted to go, from PJ to Subang to KL city and back home to Subang, all in one afternoon. Thanks Joce, Ching Wei, Xe Hui and Serene for all the laughter. I'm pretty sure the malay aunties wouldn't have complained that we were too loud if they knew our stories.

Was good meeting up with the oldies. Although I guess much more would've been caught up with if we met up individually n not in groups of 15-20. Wish I had more time. Didn't even have time to meet Tze San's bf too. Haha. Was suppose to meet him in church on Sunday but plans changed.

Jeffrey, Shirlin, Tze San, Deborah, Ky Vern, May, Marcus, Charlene, Mun Keong, Suet Beng, Sophia, Puay Li, Esther, Matt Gan, Kevin,.. thanks for helping me find the magic of my first year in Melbourne again. Remember k, a cruise in 2025. Hopefully by then I won't b the only single one cruising wif ur families. =)

Had a funderful time playing bridge at Jenny's Glenmarie branch. A bit blur like 'how to play ar?' in the first game. But when the cards fell into place in my hand a certain life came back. Hard to imagine how a game of bridge can bring back so many memories. MK/Willie versus MadGun/Marcus. 8-2 final score (or was it 8-1?). Come on guys! Play bridge again this year! Don't let the flame die down.. MK's blog entry said all dat's need to b said.

Thanks Jenny for your place that nite, and for giving me a lift from SS2 to SS2. I am impressed, really. Make sure you contact Kit_Wong.

Thanks MadGun for driving me the final 2 days. Was good to meet ur parents for a short while. And Dawn too. haha.

Loads more to appreciate for making my trip to KL worthwhile - Sporeans, Yee Seng, Jolyn, Ching and Chingette, Philip, blablablabla...

Ate everything I wanted to eat too. So I m superbly satisfied.

I'd rate the trip "A+thumbsupgoodboystar".. really makes me feel like I am the king of the world, international.. a very good eagle..

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Pariahsy

I bought 2 original CDs so far. No pirated ones yet. How can this be? Malaysia wor!! HAHAHA...

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Now I lay me down to sleep

Lord, You have my heart... I can only close my eyes and press on no matter how hard...


WillZ

1 Comments:

  • At 3:47 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    hey willie... sorry couldn't make it for the Saturday dinner, would've liked to catch up more. til next time.. KL, Melb, Penang? take care! soph

     

Post a Comment

<< Home