<body>

MealZ on WillZ

food for thought : haf sum wholesome home-cooked mealz...

Wednesday, January 05, 2005

Cruisin'...

Today I went out driving. 9pm at nite.. nothing to do. Drove around my neighbourhood. As I drove past the houses I can just remember the ppl that used to stay there.. all moved away oredi... but just brings back memories.. hey.. this is the neighbourhood I grew up in!

Went to see the new housing estate bhind my house. Used to b this unused land with red sand. Can remember how I used to go mountain bike trekking there with my frens.. we had so much fun.. they had so many injuries. We did stunts, we did the flying off the cliff thingies.. we had our laughs. Who could forget the fren that was so proud that he didn't sustain any injuries there and fell doing a wheelie as he was coming out of that sand dune. Well, all the sand is gone.. houses left.

Went to visit my old house in the same area. So many things have changed, they renovated the house and put brick fencing. Cannot look in oredi. Well, that didn't keep me from knowing how the insides look like. Took meself on a trip down memory lorong.

Went to visit Dr Koh Tsu Koon's (Penang Chief Minister) house. Got police hut outside his house one. Small house only actually, looked so packed.

Drove to the places were I used to take walks to exercise. Things I did dat kept me goodlooking.. now all u see is an overly overweight man. Well, that was not wat I saw tonite as I pictured myself... good times!


WillZ

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home