<body>

MealZ on WillZ

food for thought : haf sum wholesome home-cooked mealz...

Thursday, December 30, 2004

Bananana..na..na..nana

What comes with mutton / fish / chicken curry,
unlimited rice, side dishes and papardum?

BANANA LEAF RICE..

And all that for RM5.

This is one meal I won't bring anyone that cannot stomach spicy curry man... After 5 hours, I can still feel the heat in my stomach. But it's all good... it's all good...

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Was in church playing with the instruments for like maybe 15 minits. They truly have great stuff there.. the sound is good.. the amps are state of the art ones.. instruments aren't too bad themselves. Now it's just for them to appreciate it and enjoy serving God with all that is provided.

This is exactly what I noticed in Malaysia in general, great infrastructure and facilities, just need a change in mindset and think / live excellently.


WillZ

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home