It's not just a ME thing..
Ok, by now I think most of you would think I'm a bit off, a bit cuckoo, a bit perpetually tipsy and fanatical about Penang food. But I discovered something to prove dat I'm not making things sound big with no substance...
Here's an article by TIME Magazine Asia... check out who won the Best Street Food award.. CLICK ME. Cool eh? If only the facilities n etc is cleaner n more efficient =)
Had Mee Goreng, Mee Rebus and Pasembur yesterday evening.
Had dimsum this morning wif my dad n bro. Ate almost everything u wanna eat at dimsum places. 30 ringgit only. Dat's like AUD10. Dat's like AUD3.50 EACH.
Hahaha... got 20 more food items on my list... better make sure I have certain days allocated to dat makan project, cos i eat home quite a bit too.
WillZ
Here's an article by TIME Magazine Asia... check out who won the Best Street Food award.. CLICK ME. Cool eh? If only the facilities n etc is cleaner n more efficient =)
Had Mee Goreng, Mee Rebus and Pasembur yesterday evening.
Had dimsum this morning wif my dad n bro. Ate almost everything u wanna eat at dimsum places. 30 ringgit only. Dat's like AUD10. Dat's like AUD3.50 EACH.
Hahaha... got 20 more food items on my list... better make sure I have certain days allocated to dat makan project, cos i eat home quite a bit too.
WillZ
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home