<body>

MealZ on WillZ

food for thought : haf sum wholesome home-cooked mealz...

Monday, December 20, 2004

Another milestone...

Today is the last day of my 4th year in Melbourne. Was awakened around 7am thinking about someone that I really wanna appreciate here, so here goes...

Abba Father, thank You for this year. You have shown Yourself faithful to me even when I'm totally faithless. I bow my heart and humbly kneel at Your feet as I look back at how You loved me, healed me, restored me. How could I but love You?

I came to a point where I hit my limits in my journey in life, and You were the one that carried me from there. Thank You for letting me hit the brick wall, come to my wits end, and draining me of myself. When my strength ran out, You ran in. The road ahead is long, thank You Jesus for assuring me that I ain't heavy, I'm Your brother. Thank You for bringing me to another level on Your shoulders.

I remember vividly, I was in a mess.
I doubted You, I was skeptical about You, I shook my fist at You, I hated You with fiery eyes.

You believed in me, You took me in not because of what I can become, but because of who I was then. You hugged me as I struggled to get out of Your arms. You replied my fiery eyes with gentle ones. You refused to give up on me when I begged You to.
I wanted to end my life, You knew it had just begun.

Thank You for providing me with this church, You knew I wanted it a lot.
Thank You for providing me with a job, You are never too early, never too late.
Thank You for providing me with my relatives and friends, You knew I'd be lonely and I needed them this year.

Thank You for giving me the victories I'll be needing badly for the coming year.
Thank You for going thru the rough seas of the coming 2005 with me.

To the mere humans

To those Melbourne peepols who are reading this, thank you for being a part of my life in Melbourne. Remember, you'll never know how much of a blessing you can be to someone by allowing God to use you as a friend. Be blessed as you spend time at home and with your families.

For those who are struggling, as cliche as it may sound - there is always hope with God. I'm saying this from personal hurts, disappointments and failures. If you don't already know, I've had many personal failures and there's more to come. But a failure is what we have to experience, not who we are.

You might give up on yourself, but fight the temptation to give up on God. Don't quit on Him, He didn't quit when He hung on the cross and skies turned dark. Yes, His mind was thinking of YOU even when it had thorns piercing it. He won't quit on you now.

Because of You, it's good to be alive. This vessel is Yours, Captain.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Nasi Lemak

Last nite I cook-ked nasi lemak with April and Lim Wu. Not too bad, but full of room for improvement. Today I had a massive and painful (no kidding) diarrhoea. =) God be with me thru the flight 2night... PLEASE...
Haih... must be April's porridge la =P

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

So long, farewell, until we meet again..

I'll see y'all either in Penang, KL or Melbourne in 2005. Things are going to be exciting, or at least... let's make it exciting.

This is my last post of 2004 in Melbourne. Signing off.


WillZ

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home