SHOCKER! :O
I was talking to Dawn Oh on MSN today and she confessed something that shocked me..
dawn says:
i slp around one
HORRORS! Does Eng Hui know?
Hahaha.. anyway.. it's one of those horrible looking sentences that can be easily misread.. here's the full context of it all..
>---|WillZ|---< says:
yalor... always sleep at 3 lor.. which is super late...6am in australia haha
>---|WillZ|---< says:
i think i go back i must try to sleep early
dawn says:
ya lor
dawn says:
but no lar
dawn says:
i slp around one
dawn says:
these few days earlier, cos feelg feverish n stuff
She later re-worded it to
dawn says:
i go to bed around one am
dawn says:
hahaha
*PHEW*..
If you're reading this Stef, I still got yours logged.
That was pretty embarassing too. But I think you forgot wat it's about it already..
WillZ
dawn says:
i slp around one
HORRORS! Does Eng Hui know?
Hahaha.. anyway.. it's one of those horrible looking sentences that can be easily misread.. here's the full context of it all..
>---|WillZ|---< says:
yalor... always sleep at 3 lor.. which is super late...6am in australia haha
>---|WillZ|---< says:
i think i go back i must try to sleep early
dawn says:
ya lor
dawn says:
but no lar
dawn says:
i slp around one
dawn says:
these few days earlier, cos feelg feverish n stuff
She later re-worded it to
dawn says:
i go to bed around one am
dawn says:
hahaha
*PHEW*..
If you're reading this Stef, I still got yours logged.
That was pretty embarassing too. But I think you forgot wat it's about it already..
WillZ
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home