Summer rain...
A wet summer ladies and germs, and cold days are coming too! It's been quite warm / hot these few days with a top of 30 today. Rainy for the next few days, and I hope it doesn't pour when I'm cycling to work!
CURRENT CONDITIONS
MELBOURNE
Fri, Dec 10
22.3°C
Last updated: 10:00:00 PM
Wind: 13.0 kph 270° W
Rain: from 9am 3.6 mm
Sunrise: 05:51
Sunset: 20:35
FORECAST
Sat, Dec 11
Thunderstorms
min: 19°C
max: 27°C
Sun, Dec 12
Possible thunderstorm
min: 19°C
max: 26°C
Mon, Dec 13
Showers
min: 16°C
max: 23°C
Tue, Dec 14
Showers
min: 13°C
max: 18°C
I donno why I'm blogging all these rubbish these days.. haha.. like they say in programming.. GIGO.. Garbage In Garbage Out!
WillZ
CURRENT CONDITIONS
MELBOURNE
Fri, Dec 10
22.3°C
Last updated: 10:00:00 PM
Wind: 13.0 kph 270° W
Rain: from 9am 3.6 mm
Sunrise: 05:51
Sunset: 20:35
FORECAST
Sat, Dec 11
Thunderstorms
min: 19°C
max: 27°C
Sun, Dec 12
Possible thunderstorm
min: 19°C
max: 26°C
Mon, Dec 13
Showers
min: 16°C
max: 23°C
Tue, Dec 14
Showers
min: 13°C
max: 18°C
I donno why I'm blogging all these rubbish these days.. haha.. like they say in programming.. GIGO.. Garbage In Garbage Out!
WillZ
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home