<body>

MealZ on WillZ

food for thought : haf sum wholesome home-cooked mealz...

Friday, December 03, 2004

He did it!

Remember I was asking you guys to pray for Yao Hua's mom? HE DID IT!
The results came back good! She's cleared!

I'm sure Yao Hua doesn't mind if I insert certain bits of his email to me here...

I have some good news to share with you guys.
My mom's test results came back 3 weeks earlier than expected, and
it's confirmed she doesn't have cancer!
It's truly miraculous because the doctors who saw her earlier really
thought it looked like a pretty definite bad case, and they too were
very very surprised at the results. It's like a new lease of life -
the doctor filling out insurance forms a week ago had put down
"Cancer" as the case - and no doubt God's hand was over all of this.
I'm so thankful for the results, but even more for the fact that my
parents (especially my mom) were really strong throughout the trial.
My mom said she had total peace about the situation the whole time and
felt safe even though the doctors had pretty bad predictions. My dad
was under really great pressure, but I think he's growing stronger
with each trial my family faces. In any case, it's huge relief for all
off us.


God is good, all the time.
God is better, all the time.


WillZ

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home