<body>

MealZ on WillZ

food for thought : haf sum wholesome home-cooked mealz...

Friday, December 03, 2004

We did it!

7:30am and we're done!

Long awaited clip.. was worth it.
Sad to say the other 4 of them found out the results earlier oredi. I was the only one dat made it till the end without knowing anything. After 1 whole day of ignoring ppl and circumstances that may lead to the leaking of results.. I am glad my Kathmandu blade didn't have to taste blood.

Congrats to Taufik... you deserved it.

Was great to see Jac there as well, I'm proud of you.. honestly, I believe you beat the Singapore Idol contestants flat anytime.. you go girl!

The highlight of it all was probably the 5 girls that wanted to marry Taufik.
"How many did you vote?"
"60!"
"5.."
"10.."
..............wait a minute... 5??? You wanna marry Taufik and you only spent S$2.50? That costs less than a bowl of noodles la.. come on.. lousy 5 SMSes? I mean if you're just a fan from afar.. 5 SMSes is like a lot.. but you're a fan that wants to "marry" him and you're all dressed with placards with your frens.. at least vote la 10 dollars worth of SMSes..

Any of you did what an anonymous fren of mine did for Australian Idol last year?
"I couldn't decide which one I want to support.. so I voted one for each."
RIGHT.

Ok, time to enable the tagboard and comments again.. haha.. nitez y'all! Time to haf a sleep in for a Friday..


WillZ

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home