Oh the tension..
This has to be the best response so far to my actions to keep my Singapore Idol excitement alive.
1e - new # - *********** says:
as a friend...i must warn you about idolatry
1e - new # - *********** says:
you're breaking the the second commandment
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
The torrent is not up yet! Oh no! And I can't search on google for Singapore Idol torrents. Confirm get the results somehow one! Is Loki the only place to get Spore Idol? I gotta SMS Yuan to find out where he gets his...
So far so good, only blogging and checking my email. MSN is off limits.. haha.. ICQ is alrite cos even if you change ur nick it doesn't change on my list. And I get to choose whether I wanna read your msgs. MSN ones just pop up. I still believe ICQ is way better than MSN. MSN fanbois can argue wif me till the cows come home.. hahaha..
Alritey, let's hope the torrent gets uploaded somehow during the day... if not I'll b away from MSN n blogs forever..
WillZ
1e - new # - *********** says:
as a friend...i must warn you about idolatry
1e - new # - *********** says:
you're breaking the the second commandment
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
The torrent is not up yet! Oh no! And I can't search on google for Singapore Idol torrents. Confirm get the results somehow one! Is Loki the only place to get Spore Idol? I gotta SMS Yuan to find out where he gets his...
So far so good, only blogging and checking my email. MSN is off limits.. haha.. ICQ is alrite cos even if you change ur nick it doesn't change on my list. And I get to choose whether I wanna read your msgs. MSN ones just pop up. I still believe ICQ is way better than MSN. MSN fanbois can argue wif me till the cows come home.. hahaha..
Alritey, let's hope the torrent gets uploaded somehow during the day... if not I'll b away from MSN n blogs forever..
WillZ
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home