<body>

MealZ on WillZ

food for thought : haf sum wholesome home-cooked mealz...

Wednesday, December 01, 2004

Foowahhhh...

I checked the Singapore Idol website today and found out that the results will be known on the same night! Nearly kena con!

Last week I was looking thru the site and it was mentioned that the results show will be shown on a different day, ie Thursday nite. Good thing I checked again man.. if not ar.. going online 2nite will be like committing suicide, walking into a minefield.

Alritey, I'm a flexible person.. I am open to change of plans. Haha.. I will not be online from 1am Thursday onwards... dat's like 10pm Weds in Spore.. results starting then. Hopefully torrents will be up at Loki's by 2mr morning.. can start downloading and watch on Thursday nite. If that's the case gotta call the ppl up and tell them I'm gonna watch it earlier. Maybe won't have dat many ppl over la cos my place is still in a mess... only those dat I initially invited lor.. which is Lim Wu and April. If you don't believe my place can only fit 3.. BELIEVE IT! or I might just watch it by myself la.. haha..

So my online curfew starts earlier. Tagboards are off, comments are off, email filters are on, mobile SMSes are screened.


WillZ

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home