Wowzers...
Haha.. can you believe it? It's still downloading! a 700 MB file and I'm up to 380 only! Felix, Lim Wu, April, Jenny and I are painfully waiting for the avi to finish it's course. It's 11:20 now... may be done by like maybe 3am? But I think we're taking up the challenge to watch it the very second it finishes its download.
Call us crazy or wat.. the amazing thing is.. none of us are Singaporeans. April's an export model and Felix is just confused. Jenny, Lim Wu and Willie.. how much more Malaysian can this get?
We'll figure out something to do man.. we'll survive. I miss communicating online.. but at least this test shows that I can survive without it. Been having fun with ppl, having meals.. watching TV. =) Wang Wei is a proud owner of this digital transmission decoder thing.. I've never seen our TV channels so clear in our apartment block. I'm gonna get it.. one day.. might just steal it... Hopefully Malaysia has a cheaper model that can work in Australia. That's one of those things I'm gonna find out, will import one in.
Ok, gonna call the other 4 up and see wat they are up to.. lepaking at Lim Wu's place the last I heard.. hopefully the next time you hear from me it's not from my blog anymore...
WillZ
Call us crazy or wat.. the amazing thing is.. none of us are Singaporeans. April's an export model and Felix is just confused. Jenny, Lim Wu and Willie.. how much more Malaysian can this get?
We'll figure out something to do man.. we'll survive. I miss communicating online.. but at least this test shows that I can survive without it. Been having fun with ppl, having meals.. watching TV. =) Wang Wei is a proud owner of this digital transmission decoder thing.. I've never seen our TV channels so clear in our apartment block. I'm gonna get it.. one day.. might just steal it... Hopefully Malaysia has a cheaper model that can work in Australia. That's one of those things I'm gonna find out, will import one in.
Ok, gonna call the other 4 up and see wat they are up to.. lepaking at Lim Wu's place the last I heard.. hopefully the next time you hear from me it's not from my blog anymore...
WillZ
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home