Pouring...
Not the rain... but my beads of sweat.
The weather in Melbourne is experiencing a funny change. Those who are back home are missing on it. Imagine this.. everyday it'll rain.. but at weird times like during noon. Then it'll stop.. then sun comes out.. clear skies.. then at 4pm it rains again.. totally gloom... then at 6 it shines!
Well, that's normal in a way rite? What's not normal is the humidity! Was cycling to work today and I perspired a lot u know. There was a certain familiarity in the air, quite warm and HUMID, it is Melbourne weather giving me a foretaste of wat it's gonna be like for me in 2 weeks. The humidity here is surprisingly high in between rain! So I perspired heaps.
But then at night it's ok liau... lovely would b the way I'd put it. Warm enough to not hafta wear a jacket... n cool enough to wear shorts. I LOVE IT. For those who don't know, the weather in Melbourne is one of the reasons why I decided to stay on in Melbourne after I graduated. Especially when I'm the type of guy dat sweats, not perspire. Malaysian weather is somehow a sweat inducer, mafan mafan.
Had a totally home-cooked dinner wif my cousin, her family n her parents. Melbourne is nice if you haf relatives and frens. Really. Without frens like y'all and the few relatives, it'd been a totally different world for me. I wouldn't even give Melbourne a chance. =)
WillZ
The weather in Melbourne is experiencing a funny change. Those who are back home are missing on it. Imagine this.. everyday it'll rain.. but at weird times like during noon. Then it'll stop.. then sun comes out.. clear skies.. then at 4pm it rains again.. totally gloom... then at 6 it shines!
Well, that's normal in a way rite? What's not normal is the humidity! Was cycling to work today and I perspired a lot u know. There was a certain familiarity in the air, quite warm and HUMID, it is Melbourne weather giving me a foretaste of wat it's gonna be like for me in 2 weeks. The humidity here is surprisingly high in between rain! So I perspired heaps.
But then at night it's ok liau... lovely would b the way I'd put it. Warm enough to not hafta wear a jacket... n cool enough to wear shorts. I LOVE IT. For those who don't know, the weather in Melbourne is one of the reasons why I decided to stay on in Melbourne after I graduated. Especially when I'm the type of guy dat sweats, not perspire. Malaysian weather is somehow a sweat inducer, mafan mafan.
Had a totally home-cooked dinner wif my cousin, her family n her parents. Melbourne is nice if you haf relatives and frens. Really. Without frens like y'all and the few relatives, it'd been a totally different world for me. I wouldn't even give Melbourne a chance. =)
WillZ
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home