*squeak*squeak*squeak*
Yup. That's the sound of my bicycle as I cycle along the streets of Melbourne. Always told myself to oil it when I get home. I never did. Today is the 2nd last time I'll be cycling my bike for 2004. The next one would b on Thursday. Maybe I'll just oil it in 2005.
Weather report of the day : Was really gloomy and showery the whole of the morning. I'd know. I was cycling. When I went out for lunch, it was drizzling a little. The sky was still grey. When I left McDs, the sun was shining! Clear blue skies! And warm! Talk about a change of weather! Okok... this must be the xxxth time I'm talking about the crazy weather, but hey.. IT IS CRAZY!
You want fries with that or not?
I discovered something. To have a truly satisfying meal at McD's u need to order its fries. No kidding. I've been having McD's for lunch the past how many weeks. I always use the buy 1 free 1 coupon so I never really ordered the meal. Although you feel full having the burgers, you don't really feel syok. The times that McD's tasted syokker was when I ordered the meal (sometimes I can't find the coupon).
So another lesson learned.
Q: "Would you want fries with that?"
A: "Oh for heaven's sake, YES!"
WillZ
Weather report of the day : Was really gloomy and showery the whole of the morning. I'd know. I was cycling. When I went out for lunch, it was drizzling a little. The sky was still grey. When I left McDs, the sun was shining! Clear blue skies! And warm! Talk about a change of weather! Okok... this must be the xxxth time I'm talking about the crazy weather, but hey.. IT IS CRAZY!
You want fries with that or not?
I discovered something. To have a truly satisfying meal at McD's u need to order its fries. No kidding. I've been having McD's for lunch the past how many weeks. I always use the buy 1 free 1 coupon so I never really ordered the meal. Although you feel full having the burgers, you don't really feel syok. The times that McD's tasted syokker was when I ordered the meal (sometimes I can't find the coupon).
So another lesson learned.
Q: "Would you want fries with that?"
A: "Oh for heaven's sake, YES!"
WillZ
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home