<body>

MealZ on WillZ

food for thought : haf sum wholesome home-cooked mealz...

Friday, December 17, 2004

Rice up, you ppl of power...

WAHH.. such an old song dat Rise Up.. so fun back in those days when I was just a teenager.. a decade ago.. WAH..

NEWAY... Talking to my good ol fren Leem Woo online and I found out something..
I've not had rice for 5 DAYS!

The last time I had rice was on Sunday at Thien An. It was the best tasting rice I've ever eaten in a Viet shop! You guys must absolutely try it one day... will point which one it is the next time we go. The fried rice is making me salivate now. John Lim can testify to that. Thanks to Elaine for pointing it out to us.

Ok.. wat did I haf after dat??

Sunday dinner - Pasta at Sofia (yumyum rub my tum)
Monday lunch - Leftover pasta (I cooked some oriental style pasta the prev week)
Monday dinner - Domino's pizza
Tuesday lunch - McD's buy 1 free 1
Tuesday dinner - Leftover Domino's pizza
Wednesday lunch - Indomie with chicken nuggets
Wednesday dinner - CCHB volunteer's appreciate nite, finger food like sosej rolls, pizza, pies, etc.
Thursday lunch - McD's buy 1 free 1 (hey.. after this 5 weeks of non McD's u know)
Thursday dinner - Fish fingers, potato gems, nuggets and indomie (again!)
Friday lunch - Yumcha wif my cuzzin n family (no rice!)

Wah, cannot tahan.. Friday nite... my plan is to go to Dessert House with Lim Wu and April (thanks to you 2 for accompanying me on my Friday nites. Really appreciate it!).. YAY! RICE!! Lemongrass Pork Chop on rice!!

If you wonder why I keep eating like nuggets n indomie n all sorta junk this week, it's bcos I'm clearing my fridge.. wanna leave it empty when i go back.. then keep the temperature not so cold.. less energy ma.

Oh for those who do not know, I'm a FAN4 TONG3. I can't survive without rice. But I think will cut down a bit, cos Mr. Desmund Ang shared with me how he lost some KGs by just cutting down on carbos. Maybe dat's why I haven't been losing much weight despite doing all the cycling n exercising.

Nehow, RIZE RULEZ!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

So, everyone sleeps around???

In the previous post I mentioned how Dawn sleeps around one.
The best response to that was probably Lim Wu's.

A conversation after he read it :-

>---|WillZ|---< says:
now i blogging haha

Leem Woo says:
haha

Leem Woo says:
i just read it loh

Leem Woo says:
dawn sleeps around one

Leem Woo says:
i sleep around 2

Leem Woo says:
haha


I guess my response to that is,
"WELL, I WILL SLEEP AROUND ANY TIME I WANT AND YOU CAN'T DO ANYTHING ABOUT IT!!"


WillZ

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home