Got conned leh!
Hahaha... you guys remember our Dandenongs trip? How the weather forecast say super showers n in the end turned out super nice day?
Today Melbournians kena tipu (bluff in malay) again! Yesterday the forecast say a max of 35.. with dark clouds n strong wind. But today, the forecast change to a max of 38 and mostly Sunny!
Went to take foto wif the graduates today rite... noticed the sky ar.. not even a hint of a cloud. It's like super clear.. super direct heat from the sun. No wonder it's 38 man. If I had a choice I'd go out wif only my underwear and a wet towel around my body, but certain choices aren't very wise even if you have it.
All of you back home should really experience a bit of the summer this year. I think it's one of the most unpredictable ones. Everyday is an adventure.. so exciting!
There I go with my Melbourne weather again. Hahaha.. I shall not complain tho.. how apt, being able to experience the 4 seasons in the final 2 weeks of Melbourne 2004.
WillZ
Today Melbournians kena tipu (bluff in malay) again! Yesterday the forecast say a max of 35.. with dark clouds n strong wind. But today, the forecast change to a max of 38 and mostly Sunny!
Went to take foto wif the graduates today rite... noticed the sky ar.. not even a hint of a cloud. It's like super clear.. super direct heat from the sun. No wonder it's 38 man. If I had a choice I'd go out wif only my underwear and a wet towel around my body, but certain choices aren't very wise even if you have it.
All of you back home should really experience a bit of the summer this year. I think it's one of the most unpredictable ones. Everyday is an adventure.. so exciting!
There I go with my Melbourne weather again. Hahaha.. I shall not complain tho.. how apt, being able to experience the 4 seasons in the final 2 weeks of Melbourne 2004.
WillZ
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home