The familiarity of it all...
I'm home! Thank God for ADSL man... internet's so fast... haha.
Flight was good.. first time in my flying long distance I got a first row aisle seat! But feels weird, like no place to rest my feet in front. At least can stretch la hor. Go toilet oso just stand up and walk straight. Haha.
Had Hokkien Mee for breakfast. Prawn Mee that is, for the Penang illiterate.
Had home cooked Popiah for lunch.
Now I feel sick oredi. Enough of food. Haha. I am actually trying to eat less, and it's working. Only had a small bowl of Hokkien Mee and I was full. I hope to lose weight this time round and prove the skeptics wrong. HAHA. Fat chance, slim chance.
2 things I noticed were different so far:
My puppy - looks so different, couldn't recognise it!
My toilet bowl - so low compared to Melbourne's one.
I don't feel different or ecstatic. Sometimes I even miss Melbourne. And it's only 6 hours into Penang. Haha.
Ok, enough of unwholesome chatter, time to ZzZ.
WillZ
Flight was good.. first time in my flying long distance I got a first row aisle seat! But feels weird, like no place to rest my feet in front. At least can stretch la hor. Go toilet oso just stand up and walk straight. Haha.
Had Hokkien Mee for breakfast. Prawn Mee that is, for the Penang illiterate.
Had home cooked Popiah for lunch.
Now I feel sick oredi. Enough of food. Haha. I am actually trying to eat less, and it's working. Only had a small bowl of Hokkien Mee and I was full. I hope to lose weight this time round and prove the skeptics wrong. HAHA. Fat chance, slim chance.
2 things I noticed were different so far:
My puppy - looks so different, couldn't recognise it!
My toilet bowl - so low compared to Melbourne's one.
I don't feel different or ecstatic. Sometimes I even miss Melbourne. And it's only 6 hours into Penang. Haha.
Ok, enough of unwholesome chatter, time to ZzZ.
WillZ
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home