All in a day's work...
Just one day. All it takes is one day.
Watched 2 movies today. Shutter and Ocean's 12. 6 ringgit each, so that makes each movie AUD2. Is that cheap or cheap? I think that's pretty cheap. Both were ok shows, but none really great. I think I will head down to the cinema tomorrow for The Incredibles. Even if it means watching it alone. I watched Ocean's 12 alone.
Walked around the shopping mall by myself today. I was just observing ppl most of the time. They are so familiar to me, yet I feel foreign. I looked around and realise this is what I'm gonna be like if I go back to Penang for good.. makes me wonder if I'd ever do that one day.
Even driving on the road is funny. So many things that made me snicker, and occasionally get irritated.
Like I was smiling to myself when I saw how the lines on the road made no sense.... drawing a line in the middle of a lane that's meant for only one vehicle... then suddenly the line disappears.
When you wanna turn out of a junction, u see a car coming. They never put signal, and u discover that they wanan turn into ur junction when they turn into your junction. No prior notice one. Let me wait for the traffic to clear for no reason. Wasted a lousy 20 seconds there.
Other than that, I'm enjoying going down normal roads at 100km/h.. 40 km/h over the limit. But hey.. if it's in Melbourne that road would've been given a 100km/h limit leh. Wide road with no cars.
Was pretty impressed with myself.. able to avoid those potholes that have been there for years almost instinctively. And I haven't lost my tailgating skills - things you gotta do to prevent bullies from cutting into ur line at traffics. Glad I haven't lost the touch.. haha.. I love manual cars.. have I told anyone b4?
Glad to be able to encourage my fren who's working in church now.. hope to be able to do so over the course of my 5 weeks in Penang. Hope to make changes in church and the lives of others.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
On whether a man needs a woman to be a real man...
A man does not go to a woman to get his strength, he goes to her to offer it.
Adam was not deceived by the serpent. Eve was fallen and Adam was not; she had eaten (the fruit), but he yet had a choice. Adam chose Eve over God. We must reverse Adam's choice; we must choose God over Eve. We must take our ache to Him. For only in God will we find the healing of our wound.
Before you start thinking that I'm an MCP, the context of the above is that many men have lost what it takes to really be a man. Masculinity is fully expressed in God and we men have lost a lot of it. Enough of letting the women dictate what it means to be a man, God created us and put the masculinity in us, let us find out what it is from God Himself. We must allow God to bring us on this journey, a journey to discover the strength and character that comes from the masculinity of God. Once we've discovered that, we're then ready to offer this strength to our woman. Let's give them what they deserve. =)
WillZ
Watched 2 movies today. Shutter and Ocean's 12. 6 ringgit each, so that makes each movie AUD2. Is that cheap or cheap? I think that's pretty cheap. Both were ok shows, but none really great. I think I will head down to the cinema tomorrow for The Incredibles. Even if it means watching it alone. I watched Ocean's 12 alone.
Walked around the shopping mall by myself today. I was just observing ppl most of the time. They are so familiar to me, yet I feel foreign. I looked around and realise this is what I'm gonna be like if I go back to Penang for good.. makes me wonder if I'd ever do that one day.
Even driving on the road is funny. So many things that made me snicker, and occasionally get irritated.
Like I was smiling to myself when I saw how the lines on the road made no sense.... drawing a line in the middle of a lane that's meant for only one vehicle... then suddenly the line disappears.
When you wanna turn out of a junction, u see a car coming. They never put signal, and u discover that they wanan turn into ur junction when they turn into your junction. No prior notice one. Let me wait for the traffic to clear for no reason. Wasted a lousy 20 seconds there.
Other than that, I'm enjoying going down normal roads at 100km/h.. 40 km/h over the limit. But hey.. if it's in Melbourne that road would've been given a 100km/h limit leh. Wide road with no cars.
Was pretty impressed with myself.. able to avoid those potholes that have been there for years almost instinctively. And I haven't lost my tailgating skills - things you gotta do to prevent bullies from cutting into ur line at traffics. Glad I haven't lost the touch.. haha.. I love manual cars.. have I told anyone b4?
Glad to be able to encourage my fren who's working in church now.. hope to be able to do so over the course of my 5 weeks in Penang. Hope to make changes in church and the lives of others.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
On whether a man needs a woman to be a real man...
A man does not go to a woman to get his strength, he goes to her to offer it.
Adam was not deceived by the serpent. Eve was fallen and Adam was not; she had eaten (the fruit), but he yet had a choice. Adam chose Eve over God. We must reverse Adam's choice; we must choose God over Eve. We must take our ache to Him. For only in God will we find the healing of our wound.
Before you start thinking that I'm an MCP, the context of the above is that many men have lost what it takes to really be a man. Masculinity is fully expressed in God and we men have lost a lot of it. Enough of letting the women dictate what it means to be a man, God created us and put the masculinity in us, let us find out what it is from God Himself. We must allow God to bring us on this journey, a journey to discover the strength and character that comes from the masculinity of God. Once we've discovered that, we're then ready to offer this strength to our woman. Let's give them what they deserve. =)
WillZ
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home