<body>

MealZ on WillZ

food for thought : haf sum wholesome home-cooked mealz...

Thursday, December 23, 2004

Soooo GOOD!

Did I mention that I had Nasi Kandar last night?

GOLLY! Nasi Kandar REALLY is good. If you have a kick for curry, I think you will melt when you eat the Nasi Kandar in Penang. I was just sitting there last night during supper, repeating to my fren about how good the nasi kandar is as I shoved spoonful after spoonful of it into my mouth. The curry just blends so well with the rice, it's like they were meant for each other. When you pour the curry over the rice, the curry bcomes the right one for the rice, and the rice bcomes the right one for the curry. The courtship btween the two is tear-jerking... so beautiful. Such a perfect match, such a couple can only be made in heaven (Penang).

Oh btw, for those who do not know, Nasi Kandar is the rice that Indian Muslims (these ppl are called Mamaks) usually sell, it's like the chinese economy rice. You see wat dishes u want n they pile it on ur rice. It's sorta curry based.
Nasi = rice. Kandar = Carry on the shoulders using a pole. That was how they originally sold this kinda rice, they went around carrying the curry n rice on a pole, across the shoulder.

Many haf said Penang is THE place for nasi kandar, and I'm not being biased.. give it a try and you'll agree.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Visited my church's new building last night. Was pretty impressed. Great facilities. Big auditorium. The ppl here are so privileged =) Glad to know the dreams and vision of the church is coming to past slowly.

Great to know I'd be able to play for 2 services this time round.


WillZ

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home