I had something to do...
Haha... My Christmas eve night wasn't that bad after all.
After contemplating for a brief 10 minutes, I was finally convinced to watch a 1:40am movie at 11:40pm.
After a few SMSes and calls, driving in the rain, finding out a friend lost 50 ringgit as he was rushing to meet me and scratched another person's car, driving 12 circles up this 6 level multi-purpose carpark (2 circles per floor.. Penangites know what I'm talking about), I finally reached Mega Pavilion at Prangin Mall.
Was really a funny night last night.. funny to me la at least..
As we were going up that 12 rounds of non-stop turning to reach the 6th floor where the carpark was, a friend in my car actually closed his eyes cos he felt dizzy. Come on man, I drove the car and I felt dizzy too! Another friend said he didn't wanna look out cos he'd feel dizzy so he focused on the tissue box in my car. I then took my eyes off the road and focused on that too. Aiya, not that hard to drive without looking at the road there la.. just hold the steering at a certain angle and the car will keep moving up liau.
A friend called after checking out at the ticket counter. We were afraid there'd b no more tickets, but guess what she told me. She said the fella say must have at least 8 persons watching, if not they are not gonna screen the movie! Like WAT THE?! I was laughing so loudly man.. first time in my life I encounter such things.. haha.. the funnier part was we had only 7! How to dig one more friend out to watch at 1:40am rite? haha.. We negotiated and the fella finally said ok lar. Silly. Kung Fu Hustle at 1:55am was sold out, Meet The Fockers sneak preview.. only 7 idiots wanted to watch. My friend told me they actually refunded his ticket once as there were only 2 of them that wanted to watch the movie and they cancelled the screening.
Had the coolest experience ever, imagine a whole bunch crowding, waiting to go into the cinema to watch Kung Fu Hustle as the doors were not open yet. Our movie started first, so they flashed on the board that the doors to our cinema opened already. So cool.. ppl actually parted and opened a way for us to go thru. As we walked past them, they were either thinking, "Whoa,.. so cool this 7 fellas.. get to go into the cinema first.."; OR "Wah, look at the 7 idiots.. watching Meet The Fockers when Kung Fu Hustle is so much nicer."
We bought economy seats and upgraded ourselves to 1st class. Since there were no more than 20 of us in the cinema, the couple seats were vacant. So I went to watch on the seats.. wow.. so much more leg room. Can put my smelly feet on the couple seat summore. Imagine watching a movie in a cinema, lying down like fang in a cleopatra position. All this for RM9 = AUD3.
Meet The Fockers was alright, I think I prefer Meet The Parents.. funnier.. better storyline.. OH i discovered something.. You know the parents? Robert De Niro and the lady? Their names in the movie - Jack and Dina. Malaysian Idol finalists - Jac and Dina.
Jack and Dina. Jac and Dina. Jack and Dina. Jac and Dina. Jack and Dina. Jac and Dina. Jack and Dina. Jac and Dina.
You get the drift...
Well, it was definitely a great experience watching a movie at 1:40am. When the movie ended it was 4am =) haha.. My Christmas Eve night wasn't that bad after all.. thanks Grace for making me do this..
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
DOG KUT TEH
That's wat I wanna eat, after my dog bit off the strap of my ACG sandal. AUD70 gone. Just like that. And I left it on the top shelf, that was wat my parents asked me to do. Guess now we hafta lock all the shoes up. These are moments that make us so GERAM.. but gotta tell ourselves to cool down.. Oh well, the only thing that I don't want to cool down now is myself, and the Dog Kut Teh that I'm having later..
Food update.. my family wanted to go out for a drink 2 hours after dinner.. and we ended up eating Ikan Panggang (grilled fish), chee cheong fun, tomyam noodles, hokkien mee and chicken chop. HAIH.. need to exercise REAL SOON... I can't feel the weight mounting..
WillZ
After contemplating for a brief 10 minutes, I was finally convinced to watch a 1:40am movie at 11:40pm.
After a few SMSes and calls, driving in the rain, finding out a friend lost 50 ringgit as he was rushing to meet me and scratched another person's car, driving 12 circles up this 6 level multi-purpose carpark (2 circles per floor.. Penangites know what I'm talking about), I finally reached Mega Pavilion at Prangin Mall.
Was really a funny night last night.. funny to me la at least..
As we were going up that 12 rounds of non-stop turning to reach the 6th floor where the carpark was, a friend in my car actually closed his eyes cos he felt dizzy. Come on man, I drove the car and I felt dizzy too! Another friend said he didn't wanna look out cos he'd feel dizzy so he focused on the tissue box in my car. I then took my eyes off the road and focused on that too. Aiya, not that hard to drive without looking at the road there la.. just hold the steering at a certain angle and the car will keep moving up liau.
A friend called after checking out at the ticket counter. We were afraid there'd b no more tickets, but guess what she told me. She said the fella say must have at least 8 persons watching, if not they are not gonna screen the movie! Like WAT THE?! I was laughing so loudly man.. first time in my life I encounter such things.. haha.. the funnier part was we had only 7! How to dig one more friend out to watch at 1:40am rite? haha.. We negotiated and the fella finally said ok lar. Silly. Kung Fu Hustle at 1:55am was sold out, Meet The Fockers sneak preview.. only 7 idiots wanted to watch. My friend told me they actually refunded his ticket once as there were only 2 of them that wanted to watch the movie and they cancelled the screening.
Had the coolest experience ever, imagine a whole bunch crowding, waiting to go into the cinema to watch Kung Fu Hustle as the doors were not open yet. Our movie started first, so they flashed on the board that the doors to our cinema opened already. So cool.. ppl actually parted and opened a way for us to go thru. As we walked past them, they were either thinking, "Whoa,.. so cool this 7 fellas.. get to go into the cinema first.."; OR "Wah, look at the 7 idiots.. watching Meet The Fockers when Kung Fu Hustle is so much nicer."
We bought economy seats and upgraded ourselves to 1st class. Since there were no more than 20 of us in the cinema, the couple seats were vacant. So I went to watch on the seats.. wow.. so much more leg room. Can put my smelly feet on the couple seat summore. Imagine watching a movie in a cinema, lying down like fang in a cleopatra position. All this for RM9 = AUD3.
Meet The Fockers was alright, I think I prefer Meet The Parents.. funnier.. better storyline.. OH i discovered something.. You know the parents? Robert De Niro and the lady? Their names in the movie - Jack and Dina. Malaysian Idol finalists - Jac and Dina.
Jack and Dina. Jac and Dina. Jack and Dina. Jac and Dina. Jack and Dina. Jac and Dina. Jack and Dina. Jac and Dina.
You get the drift...
Well, it was definitely a great experience watching a movie at 1:40am. When the movie ended it was 4am =) haha.. My Christmas Eve night wasn't that bad after all.. thanks Grace for making me do this..
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
DOG KUT TEH
That's wat I wanna eat, after my dog bit off the strap of my ACG sandal. AUD70 gone. Just like that. And I left it on the top shelf, that was wat my parents asked me to do. Guess now we hafta lock all the shoes up. These are moments that make us so GERAM.. but gotta tell ourselves to cool down.. Oh well, the only thing that I don't want to cool down now is myself, and the Dog Kut Teh that I'm having later..
Food update.. my family wanted to go out for a drink 2 hours after dinner.. and we ended up eating Ikan Panggang (grilled fish), chee cheong fun, tomyam noodles, hokkien mee and chicken chop. HAIH.. need to exercise REAL SOON... I can't feel the weight mounting..
WillZ
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home