<body>

MealZ on WillZ

food for thought : haf sum wholesome home-cooked mealz...

Tuesday, January 04, 2005

Positve or negative thinking?

Hahaha... you know how they say they can tell whether u are a positive thinker or a negative one by asking if u perceive a cup as half empty or half full?

Well, this is totally unrelated.. HAHA.. I'm feeling very full now.. cos I ate a burger after dinner.. it was good... but now i cannot sleep bcos i'm too full.. I pray that these Malay burger stall fellas will get saved.. then we can put bacon in the Ramly burgers.. FOOWAAHHHH...

Anyway.. it is said that in Penang, you will never feel hungry. A friend said something that made me think leh. Which is worse? Never hungry, or always full? I think I am always full! Not only have I never felt hungry since I got back, I've always been full... bad... bad...


WillZ

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home