Merry New Year...
A jollyful new year to all of you... although it's already 2005 I still feel like i'm in 2004. Wow, I can actually say I've not slept since last year. Will go to bed after I've blogged.. n it's 8am in the morning now.
Conversations since 2005 came had to b corrected all the time. The typical "next year ar... i will definitely try to lose weight.. oh oh.. sorry.. i meant this year..". A friend said that it's probably bcos we've not slept yet since Dec 31, which is why 2005 hasn't arrived yet.
Went for Mamak after our watchnite service. Was really fun playing for my home church again after 4 years! Felt really really good. After mamak we went over to a fren's place where we played Bluff and President & Scum.. followed by a joke sharing session.. laughed so hard. Went for dimsum after dat, decided to skip the sunrise plan.
Got to know some ppl back in Penang much better. Am glad I suggested the night out.
On the way back I had the heartiest laugh since.. ermm.. the last I was in Penang Feb 2004? Was a really good laugh as me and moi fren crapped really silly stuff. Thank God I wasn't driving, I'd have crashed the car man... the things that flowed out of our mouths were really out of this world. That's wat I miss a lot man. Senseless talk that make working adults look like 5 year olds.
Hmm.. what a joyful start to 2005. I left my worries behind after laughing my brains out. Pretty hard to sleep with a stomach cramp caused by HOHOHOs. Pretty hard to sleep with a smile on my face.
Thank You, Lord.. for trading my sorrows..
WillZ
Conversations since 2005 came had to b corrected all the time. The typical "next year ar... i will definitely try to lose weight.. oh oh.. sorry.. i meant this year..". A friend said that it's probably bcos we've not slept yet since Dec 31, which is why 2005 hasn't arrived yet.
Went for Mamak after our watchnite service. Was really fun playing for my home church again after 4 years! Felt really really good. After mamak we went over to a fren's place where we played Bluff and President & Scum.. followed by a joke sharing session.. laughed so hard. Went for dimsum after dat, decided to skip the sunrise plan.
Got to know some ppl back in Penang much better. Am glad I suggested the night out.
On the way back I had the heartiest laugh since.. ermm.. the last I was in Penang Feb 2004? Was a really good laugh as me and moi fren crapped really silly stuff. Thank God I wasn't driving, I'd have crashed the car man... the things that flowed out of our mouths were really out of this world. That's wat I miss a lot man. Senseless talk that make working adults look like 5 year olds.
Hmm.. what a joyful start to 2005. I left my worries behind after laughing my brains out. Pretty hard to sleep with a stomach cramp caused by HOHOHOs. Pretty hard to sleep with a smile on my face.
Thank You, Lord.. for trading my sorrows..
WillZ
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home