PEN - KUL
Leaving tomoro to KL for 5 days. Can't spend too much time there so just gonna go and meet up with some of those i've not met in a while. Good stuff!
Those of you that I've contacted for Saturday night, let's really have a good seafood outing ya. Haha. Let it be the wildest night ever. Any of you up for bridge league at the restoran??? Someone bring cards! Or we can go somewhere after that. So many ppl to catch up with and so little time!
Friday afternoon's gonna be a 4 girls 1 guy outing. GULP.
Anyway, I think we're just gonna die laughing like we did last year. This is not a time to take things seriously. =)
Hope I dun meet any snatch thieves in KL. Will be noteful of suspicious ppl and surroundings. I won't even trust ppl that I know. My eyes are watching you.. *Robert De Niro gesture*.
Alriteyz! See y'all soon...
WillZ
Those of you that I've contacted for Saturday night, let's really have a good seafood outing ya. Haha. Let it be the wildest night ever. Any of you up for bridge league at the restoran??? Someone bring cards! Or we can go somewhere after that. So many ppl to catch up with and so little time!
Friday afternoon's gonna be a 4 girls 1 guy outing. GULP.
Anyway, I think we're just gonna die laughing like we did last year. This is not a time to take things seriously. =)
Hope I dun meet any snatch thieves in KL. Will be noteful of suspicious ppl and surroundings. I won't even trust ppl that I know. My eyes are watching you.. *Robert De Niro gesture*.
Alriteyz! See y'all soon...
WillZ
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home