WHASSAP!...
I believe this blog deserves a mention.
CLICK ME!
Good writing Michael... you gotta love those VACATION LEECHES!
Haven't met this guy for a while! The last clear cut memory I have of him involves a hike, nasi lemak, a can of to-die-for tuna, a guy that called himself as his partner in bridge, a stormy day, a small boat and a Malay guy called Atan.
...and oh, *also trips to the Stadium with grandstand tickets.
WillZ
*but not limited to
CLICK ME!
Good writing Michael... you gotta love those VACATION LEECHES!
Haven't met this guy for a while! The last clear cut memory I have of him involves a hike, nasi lemak, a can of to-die-for tuna, a guy that called himself as his partner in bridge, a stormy day, a small boat and a Malay guy called Atan.
...and oh, *also trips to the Stadium with grandstand tickets.
WillZ
*but not limited to
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home