<body>

MealZ on WillZ

food for thought : haf sum wholesome home-cooked mealz...

Sunday, January 23, 2005

And it's time...

Time to leave, time to go...
Time went by and it wasn't slow;
Things to come, things to know...
Things I wished my God would show..

He never did, to give me hope...
To keep me walking up the slope;
Life's like that, cannot say 'chope'...
No pause button to help you cope.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Time to pack my bags, to weigh my things, to make sure all the toiletries are packed, that everything that's cheaper here is purchased.

I think I'm overweight this time round.. both physically and luggage-wise.

One more night to sleep in that air-conditioned room.. to lie in bed with a bloated tummy. No regrets. Will be back in Melbourne soon. Year after year, don't know wat to expect. Many ppl have told me how different things have been for them since they graduated, and/or started working. I can identify with them so easily.

Back to the grinder.. Lord prepare me! Let me face this like a man..


WillZ

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home