<body>

MealZ on WillZ

food for thought : haf sum wholesome home-cooked mealz...

Tuesday, February 01, 2005

Liberation...

When all is said and done, and everyone is gone...
Lord You're really all I want...

Free to live, freedom from things that stifle our daily lives.. our walk with God.. it's just no fun being caught in a rut.. I wanna run with an adventurous heart!

Sometimes when you know you're not at peace with a certain thing.. you better double check. It's not about going against our fears, or reaching for the impossible. But it's sticking with wisdom, and counting the cost before you start building. Wisdom calls out to the ppl on the streets, but many shun her voice.

Twenty four reasons to admit that I'm wrong
With all my excuses still twenty four strong..

See I'm not copping out,
not copping out,
not copping out..
When You're raising the dead in me..

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I bought this RM10 fan.. brought it to school. It's staring at me now. I have NO regrets buying it. Good on me. HAH. You guys might see it in my house one day.


WillZ

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home