Q: Why did the chicken cross the road?
A: I'm not sure myself. But I hope real chicks end up in Homebrand Chicken Nuggets.
I never know what goes into those breadcrumb coated flour thingies.. but I buy them anyway. Like back in high school, there's this rice stall that sells prawn fritters as one of the dishes. We used to order flour fritters and get scoldings from the guy. But we do it anyway,.. why order prawn fritters when it's really flour fritters... with prawn shells maybe.
Anyway, it's not a secret fact that it's cheaper to buy two 500g Homebrand Chicken Nuggets than one 1kg packet.
3.17 for the 500g ones. 7.xx for the 1 kg one. WHY AR??
I'm gonna do a research. I'm counting the pieces of nuggets I get in the boxed 500g ones. When I've depleted them, I'll go get the 1kg ones n count how many it has.
If any of you have looked into this before, dun feel shy to tell me the results k? So I don't hafta waste like 1 dollar getting the 1kg pack to try.
WillZ
I never know what goes into those breadcrumb coated flour thingies.. but I buy them anyway. Like back in high school, there's this rice stall that sells prawn fritters as one of the dishes. We used to order flour fritters and get scoldings from the guy. But we do it anyway,.. why order prawn fritters when it's really flour fritters... with prawn shells maybe.
Anyway, it's not a secret fact that it's cheaper to buy two 500g Homebrand Chicken Nuggets than one 1kg packet.
3.17 for the 500g ones. 7.xx for the 1 kg one. WHY AR??
I'm gonna do a research. I'm counting the pieces of nuggets I get in the boxed 500g ones. When I've depleted them, I'll go get the 1kg ones n count how many it has.
If any of you have looked into this before, dun feel shy to tell me the results k? So I don't hafta waste like 1 dollar getting the 1kg pack to try.
WillZ
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home