<body>

MealZ on WillZ

food for thought : haf sum wholesome home-cooked mealz...

Thursday, February 03, 2005

Coldest day in February...

Yuan told me it was the coldest February in the history of Melbourne. I think I believe him.

Started pouring from last night.. the guy from the newsagency told me he was walking home last night n it was already raining. Like cannot stop one hor?

I wonder where do all the flies go to when it's this cold? Will they be wiped out totally? Hope they don't come back when it gets warm again.

Was raining cows and bulls when I was out today. Armed with an umbrella I conquered quite a few places... looking for things to enhance the level of entertainment intensity at 422CS. End up buying this 4 dollar speaker connector thing. Hope the home surround sound will be better this year. Bunnings in the city has closed! Aint' dat something? Aint dat SAD???? Where do I do my shopping now?? None of the Bunnings I see are near the city. All gotta use car one.

Ahhh.. anyway... thanks Krys for braving the storm to visit guy stores. Today was worth a million. Donno if I'd do dat for girly stores!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I later made myself get out of my house again to get the Herald Sun. Wanted to collect the How Things Work free mags.. i think they suck.. but I'll collect them neway since I even bought the binder for it. The indian at the newsagency kept telling me to get the binder.. just wanted me to spend my money rite??? I feel stupid now but hey.. it's something to keep meself occupied!

Expect a smarter guy in your neighbourhood soon.. he knows wat makes birds fly now! In 20 years time or so, I can pass the whole set to my son as a gift.. encyclopedia set WOOOOOOOOOO... awwww.. hahaha.. cheapskate daddy..


WillZ

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home