KABOOM!
Bet nobody knows I like movie themes and OSTs. I think I like music. Haha. I may not know lyrics, but I know music. I like music. I like John Dunbar's theme for Dances with Wolves. I like the braveheart scores. I like some OSTs for cartoons even though I don't know one bit of what talking they. I like music by orchestras. Not the really the classical ones... but those play movie theme-like songs! David Foster's Water Fountain.. or even St Elmo's Fire.. I don't know the story behind the music but I don't care.. I like the music. Oh David Foster's Winter Games! Would love to be able to replicate that on the piano. Ok I like instrumentals too. And Jim Brickman - He should be a pianist and songwriter. Dave Koz really shouldn't have played Together Again, cos it bcame addictive. It brings something to life. Tommy E. What more need I say bout him man. Fourplay, 101 Eastbound... keep that bass going... it became a song that a supermarket played to tell its customer it's time to go. George Benson's Breezin'. Ya baby! Idris Muhammad - Super Bad. Back to the Future's theme. Itzhak Perlman's Cinema Paradiso theme. Together with John Williams for Schindler's List, which sounds a bit like Randy Edelman's theme for Daylight. Gattaca - The Departure. James Horner - The Last of the Mohicans. Riverdance music! BRAVEHEART! Enya's theme! OH MAN! I love those celtic tunes! Chariots of fire...! Doesn't it make you wanna RISE UP TO WORSHIP.
I totally can connect with these music. They need no words to induce tears. Music that moves. I thank God for music. Dawn if you're reading this - I don't even wanna lose the sense of hearing. Take away the sense of taste from my mouth if there's something I gotta give up. Thank You, for music... and great music writers. They may or may not know You, but I'm glad You placed them on earth. I may not remember their names at all even after this post, but I remember the notes.. and I love it.
WillZ
p.s. Any of you know there are lyrics to the song Chariots of Fire?
This is the version I found on the net..
I RISE UP TO WORSHIP
I STAND TO ACLAIM
THE KING OF ALL AGES
CHRIST JESUS HIS NAME
I ASK YOU KING JESUS
FULFILL THIS DESIRE
IGNITE ME AND MAKE ME
A CHARIOT OF FIRE
COME RULE O'ER MY LIFE LORD JESUS CHRIST
BE MASTER AND KING
COME RULE O'ER MY LIFE LORD JESUS CHRIST
BE MY EVERY THING
The one I remember hearing when I was young had a different chorus.. something that sounds likes
COME RIDE ON MY LIFE LORD JESUS CHRIST
MY KING AND MY MASTER
COME RULE IN MY LIFE THAT I MIGHT BE
A CHARIOT OF FIRE
Just something for y'all to go "OH REALLY!?"
Oh in case you don't know.. I like music.
I totally can connect with these music. They need no words to induce tears. Music that moves. I thank God for music. Dawn if you're reading this - I don't even wanna lose the sense of hearing. Take away the sense of taste from my mouth if there's something I gotta give up. Thank You, for music... and great music writers. They may or may not know You, but I'm glad You placed them on earth. I may not remember their names at all even after this post, but I remember the notes.. and I love it.
WillZ
p.s. Any of you know there are lyrics to the song Chariots of Fire?
This is the version I found on the net..
I RISE UP TO WORSHIP
I STAND TO ACLAIM
THE KING OF ALL AGES
CHRIST JESUS HIS NAME
I ASK YOU KING JESUS
FULFILL THIS DESIRE
IGNITE ME AND MAKE ME
A CHARIOT OF FIRE
COME RULE O'ER MY LIFE LORD JESUS CHRIST
BE MASTER AND KING
COME RULE O'ER MY LIFE LORD JESUS CHRIST
BE MY EVERY THING
The one I remember hearing when I was young had a different chorus.. something that sounds likes
COME RIDE ON MY LIFE LORD JESUS CHRIST
MY KING AND MY MASTER
COME RULE IN MY LIFE THAT I MIGHT BE
A CHARIOT OF FIRE
Just something for y'all to go "OH REALLY!?"
Oh in case you don't know.. I like music.
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home