<body>

MealZ on WillZ

food for thought : haf sum wholesome home-cooked mealz...

Tuesday, August 30, 2005

Kayu Update..

I called the boss in Malaysia today, ask him when Kayu opening.. cos he sent me an email earlier asking me to officiate the opening la.. cos I and him like quite close fren one. Then like he told me opening in mid Sept lor... I check check my schedule.. good thing I free la.. so he said will send limo to pick me up from 422CS, say I can have another person riding in the limo with me and preferably girl wor.. wah.. so syok meh.. he ask if I can wear batik.. I told him "lu siau meh??" where got ppl wear batik here? Except maybe Jason Lim la... Then he say ok... it's not a problem.. then he ask me wat i wanna eat.. wat's my favorite n all... wah.. I tell him all he say no problem.. free of charge... then suddenly my alarm clock went off and I woke up. Sian man.

But it is really opening in mid Sept la. Check this link out for what Nasi Kandar is like. Wicked.


WillZ

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home