Appeal...
In view of the rising petrol prices, which skyrocketed to 1.3x today, I'd like to appeal to anyone that shops over 30 dollars at Safeway or Coles to pass me you petrol discount dockets if no one has asked you for it and you're not gonna use it for anything else.
Actually, I don't consider it an appeal la, if you have it just pass it to me. You don't have a choice. Hahaha.
McD's coupons are still collectibles too.
I've found out how I can pop up the MSN contact list without double-clicking on that lil guy. Installed a program called PS Tray Factory that allows me to bind a key to simulate a double click on any of the system tram icons. Cool. I just gotta press WinKey + Z for that to happen now. I'll use either Alt-F4 or click on the X to close it. Still think it should be a built-in function for MSN. GO ICQ!
WillZ
Actually, I don't consider it an appeal la, if you have it just pass it to me. You don't have a choice. Hahaha.
McD's coupons are still collectibles too.
I've found out how I can pop up the MSN contact list without double-clicking on that lil guy. Installed a program called PS Tray Factory that allows me to bind a key to simulate a double click on any of the system tram icons. Cool. I just gotta press WinKey + Z for that to happen now. I'll use either Alt-F4 or click on the X to close it. Still think it should be a built-in function for MSN. GO ICQ!
WillZ
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home