Another giveaway...
Hey peepol...
I'm clearing up my room in anticipation of moving out next year... ya.. I gotta start now or else I won't have enough to time to sort out what I need / need to throw by January.
So far, I've donated some stuff to some pretty nice ppl who deserved it. Up for grabs now is
1) 1 Midi cable. One that connects to the joystick / midi port on a sound card. It extends out to 2 midi ports, one in one out. I couldn't get them to work on my PC so I bought a USB midi port instead. So this one is to be given to anyone that is interested and wants to see if it works on your PC. If it doesn't, CHUCK IT AWAY.. don't give it back to me mannnn... PLEASE LEMME KNOW ASAP. Gonna be in the bin in 7 days' time.
2) 1 wastebin. Fairly ok sized. Plastic one. Clean or not? Well, it's ok the last I saw it, you can clean it up if you want. Clorox it. Dry cleaners. Whatever. If nobody claims it, well, the bin won't go to the bin. It will remain under my custody until I move to a new place. See if the new place needs a bin.
3) 1 5 port 10 baseT hub. It's a hub. Not a switch. It's pretty old but I think still works. Good brand tho. SMC. Got another Intel one. But don't think it works, you can have both if you want. If nobody wants it, I'll force someone to take it one day. Too valuable to bin someone that still works ok. You know, like if you wanna share just the internet connection with whoever.
4) 1 Krumpler sticker. You know, like the stickers you stick on things to advertise for brands you support. Green color round one.
5) 2 parallel printer cables. Yup, to connect your ol trusty pinwriter to your brand new PC with a parallel port.
6) 1 Nautica jacket. This one is not really up for grabs. It's just that CBC left his jacket at my place and I don't think he realises it. I'm waiting for him to come collect the jacket and I'll like "OH.. btw.. your bass amp is here.. you wanna carry back?".. Then he'll hafta carry that BIG square hunk of watever back. If not I'm gonna volunteer Eddie to carry it back to unit 34. Thanks Eddie, if you don't wanna do it, please ask CBC to come collect his jacket.
Ok, that's it for now.
Will have more things to give away.
I'm clearing up my room in anticipation of moving out next year... ya.. I gotta start now or else I won't have enough to time to sort out what I need / need to throw by January.
So far, I've donated some stuff to some pretty nice ppl who deserved it. Up for grabs now is
1) 1 Midi cable. One that connects to the joystick / midi port on a sound card. It extends out to 2 midi ports, one in one out. I couldn't get them to work on my PC so I bought a USB midi port instead. So this one is to be given to anyone that is interested and wants to see if it works on your PC. If it doesn't, CHUCK IT AWAY.. don't give it back to me mannnn... PLEASE LEMME KNOW ASAP. Gonna be in the bin in 7 days' time.
2) 1 wastebin. Fairly ok sized. Plastic one. Clean or not? Well, it's ok the last I saw it, you can clean it up if you want. Clorox it. Dry cleaners. Whatever. If nobody claims it, well, the bin won't go to the bin. It will remain under my custody until I move to a new place. See if the new place needs a bin.
3) 1 5 port 10 baseT hub. It's a hub. Not a switch. It's pretty old but I think still works. Good brand tho. SMC. Got another Intel one. But don't think it works, you can have both if you want. If nobody wants it, I'll force someone to take it one day. Too valuable to bin someone that still works ok. You know, like if you wanna share just the internet connection with whoever.
4) 1 Krumpler sticker. You know, like the stickers you stick on things to advertise for brands you support. Green color round one.
5) 2 parallel printer cables. Yup, to connect your ol trusty pinwriter to your brand new PC with a parallel port.
6) 1 Nautica jacket. This one is not really up for grabs. It's just that CBC left his jacket at my place and I don't think he realises it. I'm waiting for him to come collect the jacket and I'll like "OH.. btw.. your bass amp is here.. you wanna carry back?".. Then he'll hafta carry that BIG square hunk of watever back. If not I'm gonna volunteer Eddie to carry it back to unit 34. Thanks Eddie, if you don't wanna do it, please ask CBC to come collect his jacket.
Ok, that's it for now.
Will have more things to give away.
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home