<body>

MealZ on WillZ

food for thought : haf sum wholesome home-cooked mealz...

Monday, March 27, 2006

It's been awhile...

...since I felt so confined to my own room. Is it about hiding? Is it about soul searching?

Will you share a drink with me?
Will you pick up where I left off?
Will you wonder if I wonder?
Will you give me a 2nd chance when I fail?
Will you take on centrestage when I'm the spotlight shining on you?
Will you sit and cry with me?
Will you be my friend that knows my fears?
Will you be there when I'm lost? Will you pat my back and say, "I'll help you with the map..."?
Will you understand that I will never be good enough?
Will you remind me of the future?

If I will, will you?
Help me carry on... cause I'm ->| |<- this close to shutting down and going home...


WillZ

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home