Salvation is here...
Exodus 15:2
The LORD is my strength and my song; he has become my salvation.
Psalm 27:1
The LORD is my light and my salvation— whom shall I fear? The LORD is the stronghold of my life— of whom shall I be afraid?
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
'Cause I know my God saved the day
And I know His Word never fails
And I know my God made a way for me
It's gonna be alright!
'Cause I know my God saved the day
And I know His Word never fails
And I know my God made a way for me
Salvation is here!
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
PRAISE HIM!
WillZ
The LORD is my strength and my song; he has become my salvation.
Psalm 27:1
The LORD is my light and my salvation— whom shall I fear? The LORD is the stronghold of my life— of whom shall I be afraid?
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
'Cause I know my God saved the day
And I know His Word never fails
And I know my God made a way for me
It's gonna be alright!
'Cause I know my God saved the day
And I know His Word never fails
And I know my God made a way for me
Salvation is here!
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
PRAISE HIM!
WillZ
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home