<body>

MealZ on WillZ

food for thought : haf sum wholesome home-cooked mealz...

Wednesday, November 30, 2005

Lullaby...

When my world rocks, may it be You rocking me to rest, to sleep... I need to understand that You're in control of the shaking.

Coming to the end of the year, we normally find that things will slowly come to a rest, and we look forward to a brand new start. Guess I'm part of the hardly normals. Keep me seeking You at Your feet Lord. I need Your love and guidance each and every day. I need to know daily that I'm at the right place, at the right time. I need to see hope, I need to understand patience, I need to believe in running my own track, I need to believe I'm running the right track.

I'm looking at where I am now, and I need Your lullaby.


WillZ

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home