The pushing of the wall...
God's love knows no boundaries...
It is really something to be able to speak into someone's life. Had the opportunity to sit with a Year 12 Aussie and speak into his life... to see tears welling up in his eyes... to know God can use a Malaysian Chinese to minister in situations like that proves that God is no respecter of persons. I never thought it'd happen. In Malaysia when you see an Aussie you have this thought that he/she is there to minister to someone. The almost superior feeling. Living in Australia helped me understand truly that all men (including apostles, pastors, evangelists, prophets, teachers) are humans too. And God can use us to bring exhortation, encouragement and comfort.
To see them hold back their God-induced tears brings tears to myself. If I prayed for you and you cried, chances are I'm held back my tears too. It's moving to know God is moving... awesome...
WillZ
It is really something to be able to speak into someone's life. Had the opportunity to sit with a Year 12 Aussie and speak into his life... to see tears welling up in his eyes... to know God can use a Malaysian Chinese to minister in situations like that proves that God is no respecter of persons. I never thought it'd happen. In Malaysia when you see an Aussie you have this thought that he/she is there to minister to someone. The almost superior feeling. Living in Australia helped me understand truly that all men (including apostles, pastors, evangelists, prophets, teachers) are humans too. And God can use us to bring exhortation, encouragement and comfort.
To see them hold back their God-induced tears brings tears to myself. If I prayed for you and you cried, chances are I'm held back my tears too. It's moving to know God is moving... awesome...
WillZ
1 Comments:
At 1:18 AM,
Jay said…
Keep it flowing coz God will be moving ALL THE TIME!! God bless bro!! hehe...keep it going and don't stop at all costs.. coz He has paid for ALL =)
Post a Comment
<< Home