More... more...
GIVEAWAYS...
1) 2 port KVM switch - connects one keyboard, one mouse, one monitor to TWO PCs. The One I have doesn't do exactly what I want, but will be ideal for someone that has 2 PCs that are on ALL THE TIME. The switch comes with cables too.
2) 2 KVM cables! - No port for this one, just the cables. Anyone?
3) 15" monitor screen filter - Left at my place by Yuan. I don't need it either, maybe Ben might want it since you're using the 15" philips?
4) M&M's dispenser - Baseball player M&Ms dispenser that shoots out M&M's when you pull its arm. Refills go into it thru the head, just remove the cap. Those of you who have been to my place would've seen it before. It needs a new home, ya.. cos the owner doesn't touch chocs. And I've been contemplating on whether I should bin it for more than a year now!! Talk about a patience and perseverance.. or rather lazyness..
5) Computer cases that virtually does nothing. Has nothing inside except maybe Pentium 150s or something like that. AT power supply.
6) Harddrives, 1-2gig ones. Good for ermm... I DONNO, that's why I'm discarding them..
7) VCD player - Wearnes VCD player that plays VER 2.0 VCDs. Perfect for playing CDs too, just need to connect it to an AV device. Wearnes, how long ago was that brand name man?? I'm getting rid of it and OCF doesn't want it. Will be giving them a CD player already. Does Parkville want one?
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Doesn't seem like there's a lot of ppl here that wants freebies eh?? So far only the batteries and 5 port hub has found new owners, sorry Ben about the batteries.. they decided to leak so I can't possibly give you non working batteries haha... Don't be paiseh to ask things from me ya! If you take it home and find that you don't have much use for it... THROW IT AWAY.. that's what I'll be doing if nobody claims it.
WillZ
1) 2 port KVM switch - connects one keyboard, one mouse, one monitor to TWO PCs. The One I have doesn't do exactly what I want, but will be ideal for someone that has 2 PCs that are on ALL THE TIME. The switch comes with cables too.
2) 2 KVM cables! - No port for this one, just the cables. Anyone?
3) 15" monitor screen filter - Left at my place by Yuan. I don't need it either, maybe Ben might want it since you're using the 15" philips?
4) M&M's dispenser - Baseball player M&Ms dispenser that shoots out M&M's when you pull its arm. Refills go into it thru the head, just remove the cap. Those of you who have been to my place would've seen it before. It needs a new home, ya.. cos the owner doesn't touch chocs. And I've been contemplating on whether I should bin it for more than a year now!! Talk about a patience and perseverance.. or rather lazyness..
5) Computer cases that virtually does nothing. Has nothing inside except maybe Pentium 150s or something like that. AT power supply.
6) Harddrives, 1-2gig ones. Good for ermm... I DONNO, that's why I'm discarding them..
7) VCD player - Wearnes VCD player that plays VER 2.0 VCDs. Perfect for playing CDs too, just need to connect it to an AV device. Wearnes, how long ago was that brand name man?? I'm getting rid of it and OCF doesn't want it. Will be giving them a CD player already. Does Parkville want one?
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Doesn't seem like there's a lot of ppl here that wants freebies eh?? So far only the batteries and 5 port hub has found new owners, sorry Ben about the batteries.. they decided to leak so I can't possibly give you non working batteries haha... Don't be paiseh to ask things from me ya! If you take it home and find that you don't have much use for it... THROW IT AWAY.. that's what I'll be doing if nobody claims it.
WillZ
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home