<body>

MealZ on WillZ

food for thought : haf sum wholesome home-cooked mealz...

Thursday, November 03, 2005

Harap harap bukan potong stim...

There is a God after all... miracles do happen... *jeng jeng jeng*

...Kayu is opening on the 7th of November 2005...

After 3 full months sinced it was announced that Kayu is opening in Box Hill, it finally decided to REALLY open after Hari Raya.

Business Hours:
Sunday – Thursday
8.00am – 10.30pm
Friday, Saturday & Public Holidays
8.00am – 11.00pm

So, 8am Monday morning... anyone? Imagine, being able to taste the first batch of Nasi Kandar ever made in Melbourne... that's like a history making moment. At least it's something I can tell my grandchildren about man.. considering how boring my life is at the moment.

To the not-so-smart ones, I've done some pre-planning pre-cautions like I always do. Do call up on the 7th of November before going ya, cos although it says it's opening on the 7th, it also states that Kayu is closed on the first Monday of each month. *kwa-kwa-kwa-kwauuauauauau*

Dun feel paiseh to offer to pay for my first Nasi Kandar meal in Melbourne.

I have a strong feeling tho I'd b disappointed... hahahaha... will they be importing water from Penang for the curry??

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

As much as I hate to believe it, yes KewlZ, the bottomline is to never give up trusting in God and believing He's got it all planned out. Our turn will come... shoot some prayers my way some time ya? I'll be doing the same... a sense of peace... and ya... natural =) If you're reading this --> You should blog bro..

Picky or not, what would our lives be without ideals? It is what keeps us from setting our sights too low... and hlps us believe in a miracle working God..


WillZ

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home