<body>

MealZ on WillZ

food for thought : haf sum wholesome home-cooked mealz...

Sunday, November 20, 2005

2b | !2b

Didn't know what to put as the title, so just put this la... programming buddies would know what that is..

Had a thanksgiving dinner tonight with the Young Adults. Was so hillarious sitting at the same table as Ted. Had so much laughter. It was really good talking to them both, Ted and Solveig, I reckon there's much more to hear from them and learn from them. I think Solveig's amazing as a person, she's genuinely interested in the lives of others and what they think. They really do form a great partnership. What really struck me was how much Solveig enjoyed Ted's jokes as well... it really portrayed to me how a couple can have so much life bouncing off each other.

That's what I want, one that enjoys me for who I am. Simple things like laughing at my jokes, laughing at me, laughing at us, laughing at them, laughing with me. I wanna make her and her life beautiful.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

There's a huge gap in between being alone and loneliness huh? Almost has no connection between them if you ask me...

...and which one again is good for the soul?


WillZ

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home