My condolences...
...to the Chin family on the passing of their beloved grandpa, father and husband.
He will surely be missed.
The Chin family for a big part of my life was like a 2nd family to me, my closest friendships were formed there. Wann Kiat, Wann King, Wann Ee and Chrystal.. I'll be grieving with you. Your granpa was a person I'd visit and say a "hi" to if I could every year I was back. He is much honored.
Take care y'all...
WillZ
He will surely be missed.
The Chin family for a big part of my life was like a 2nd family to me, my closest friendships were formed there. Wann Kiat, Wann King, Wann Ee and Chrystal.. I'll be grieving with you. Your granpa was a person I'd visit and say a "hi" to if I could every year I was back. He is much honored.
Take care y'all...
WillZ
1 Comments:
At 10:28 PM,
1 said…
Thanks bro.
Post a Comment
<< Home