Heatwave, brainwave...
Just got a brilliant idea about my accomodation next year!
Was so hot rite.. so i couldn't sleep rite.. so I was thinking about accomodation stuff rite.. then suddenly rite.. an idea dropped into my mind rite.. which i know is bcos I prayed rite.. cos thruout the weeks rite.. i never tot about it rite.. then now like when i cannot sleep bcos of the heat rite.. i suddenly think of it wor!
The jist of the idea enables me to move out of my current place, end the lease by end of Dec (if the owner agrees), not have to worry about paying double rent, not worry about whether we can find a 3BR on time and have no worries at all when I'm away! Wanna know more, ask me..
So cool.. God You're BRILLIANT! No wonder You're a God and I am not.
HAHA.. good stuff..
WillZ
Was so hot rite.. so i couldn't sleep rite.. so I was thinking about accomodation stuff rite.. then suddenly rite.. an idea dropped into my mind rite.. which i know is bcos I prayed rite.. cos thruout the weeks rite.. i never tot about it rite.. then now like when i cannot sleep bcos of the heat rite.. i suddenly think of it wor!
The jist of the idea enables me to move out of my current place, end the lease by end of Dec (if the owner agrees), not have to worry about paying double rent, not worry about whether we can find a 3BR on time and have no worries at all when I'm away! Wanna know more, ask me..
So cool.. God You're BRILLIANT! No wonder You're a God and I am not.
HAHA.. good stuff..
WillZ
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home