<body>

MealZ on WillZ

food for thought : haf sum wholesome home-cooked mealz...

Saturday, December 17, 2005

Braveheart...

Remind me again, Lord... that my validation comes from You and only You. Prepare my heart for the battle, the adventure, the strain towards the prize, the mission that will soon encapsulate my life.. that I may be excellently Yours, that the value of who I am is not dependent on what others see or value in me. There is a lot more for me to conquer, a lot more victories for me to embrace before I am to share this journey called living. Not just living, but a life - an abundant life. You know my prayers and my desires, and You're a God that longs to give us our pure desires in Your time and season. I want to be so full of You. =)

Fight this battle not for me, but with me.


WillZ

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home